Venice's Churches Pass: You can save money and avoid the hassle of buying individual tickets with the Chorus Pass, which costs only €10,00 and lets you visit 16 Venice churches that charge admission during a one-year period.
Many of Venice's churches use admission fees to help with their maintenance and restoration. You can save money and avoid the hassle of buying individual tickets with the Chorus Pass, which costs only €10,00 and lets you visit 16 Venice churches that charge admission during a one-year period. Since the price of an individual ticket is €3,00, you'll more than recoup the price of the pass if you visit four churches. You can buy the Chorus Pass at any of the participating churches and at several other locations around town. It's also available online.
The churches of Venice contain one of the most extraordinary treasures of art in the world. One thousand years of history and faith speak though their walls, and through the paintings, sculptures, goldsmith's works and precious fabrics preserved in these fascinating edifices.
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio
- Church of Santo Stefano
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- Church of San Giovanni Elemosinario
- Church of San Polo
- Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- Church of San Giacomo dall'Orio
- Church of San Stae
- Church of Sant'Alvise
- Church of the Madonna dell'Orto
- Church of San Pietro di Castello
- Church of the Santissimo Redentore
- Church of Santa Maria del Rosario (Gesuati)
- Church of San Sebastiano
- Church of San Giobbe
Chorus Pass Family
Visit to all the churches, one year validity 20,00 €uro two adults + children (up to 18 years old)
One church: 3,00 €uro
Chorus Pass Reduced
visit to all the churches, one year validity: 7,00 €uro students up to 29 years old, with identity card.
Chorus Pass School
Visit to all the churches, one year validity: 3,00 €uro for school and university groups (up to 29 years old), with tourist/group guide and list of the partecipant to produce at the ticket office.
Single Entrance School
One church: 1,50 €uro for school and university groups (up to 29 years old).
- Venetian residents.
- Children aged 10 and under.
- Members of religious order.
- Physically disabled and accompanying carer.
- Journalist with Chorus accreditation (issued by the management).
- Members of ICOM and ICOMOS.
- Authorised guides and group leaders on duty.
- Schhol group leaders on duty.
- Researchers and Scholars with Chorus accreditation .
Churches opening hours: from monday to saturday 10am-5pm, (last entrance 4.45pm).
Basilica dei Frari opening hours: from monday to saturday 9am-6pm, sunday 1pm-6pm, (last entrance 5.30pm).
Closing days: sunday, January 1st, Easter, August 15th and December 25th. 06/01 - 01/11 - 08/12 opening from 1pm.
Buy online the Chorus Pass
Buy online the Chorus Pass: Chorus Pass - Churches ticket.