Here are some things you can do in Venice:
Doge's Palace Guided Tour
One hour guided tour of the Doge's Palace: discover the center of the Venetian Republic, see the residential rooms and the offices of the Venetian government. Highlights of this tour:
- Including views of the Bridge of Sighs.
- Discover masterpieces by Tintoretto, Titian and Veronese.
- Explore hidden corners of Venice.
35-minute Gondola Ride, a journey along the Venice canals and on part of the Grand Canal. One of the best ways to enjoy the beauty of Venice, built to be admired from the water. Highlights of this tour:
- Traditional gondola ride with gondolier. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Very relaxing and a great way to see Venice. Can be very romantic experience.
- You'll appreciate the skill of the gondolier in maneuvering the gondola through the Venice canals.
Boat Excursion to Murano, Burano, and Torcello Islands
4 hours Excursion to Murano, Burano, and Torcello Islands: Enjoy a half-day cruise to the most famous islands in the Venetian Lagoon. They are known throughout the world for their natural scenery, glass and handicrafts. Highlights of this tour:
- Visit a glass factory in Murano island.
- See the colorful painted houses on Burano island.
- Go to the Byzantine churches in Torcello island.