A single ticket valid for the Museums of St. Mark's Square. This pass allows you to visit, at an affordable price, all the following museums:
- Doge’s Palace
- Museo Correr
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
Full price: 16,50 euro
Reduced price: 10,50 euro
This pass is valid for 3 months and allows one entrance in each museum. It is possible to collect it by Doge's Palace or by Correr Museum.
In the high season (1st April - 1st November) a ticket to the Museums of St. Mark's Square becomes Plus and gives admission to one of the following civic museums at the visitor's choice:
- Ca'Rezzonico, Museum of Eighteenth Century Venice
- Carlo Goldoni’s House
- Mocenigo Palace Museum and the Centre of Studies on the History of Textiles and Costumes
- Ca' Pesaro - International Gallery of Modern Art and the Oriental Art Museum
- Glass-working Museum at Murano
- Lace Museum at Burano
Alternatively you can purchase the MUSEUM PASS, a cumulative ticket for all the open and connected Civic Museums.
Museums of St. Mark's Square – Afternoon visiting
Only valid for the afternoon of the day of issue. Admits one visitor for an afternoon visit to the four museums indicated in the Museums of St. Mark's Square ticket. Afternoon admission hours:
- From 2nd November to 31st March: 1 pm - 4 pm
- From 1st April to 1st November: 3 pm - 6 pm
- Children aged 6 to 14.
- Students aged 15 to 25. I.D. required.
- Escorts (max. 2) for groups of children or students.
- Citizens over 65.
- Staff of the Ministero per i Beni e le Attività Culturali. I.D. required.
- Holders of the "Rolling Venice Card".
- FAI (Italian Environment Fund) members.
- Venetian residents.
- Children aged 0-5.
- Disabled people with escort.
- Authorised guides. I.D. required.
- Interpreters accompanying groups.
- 1 free tickets every 15 tickets with prior bookings.
The Museums of St. Mark's Square: For families of two adults and at least one child (aged 6 to 18): one ticket full price, the others reduced.
The Museums of St.Mark's Square 5,50 euro per person (Valid form 1st September to 15th March). For classes of pupils from all levels of schools accompanied by their teachers; a list of names must be supplied by the school.
Buy online the Museums of St. Mark's Square Ticket
BOOKING NOW the Ticket THE MUSEUMS OF ST MARK'S SQUARE: Museums tickets.
The Museums of St. Mark's Square ticket: this pass allows you to visit, at an affordable price, all the following museums: Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale), Museo Correr (history and art), Museo Archeologico Nazionale (National Archeological Museum), Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana (Marciana Library). Book your tickets for the Museums of Venice, the lowest price. Passes are valid for 3 months, but allow only one admission to each site. The Museums of St Mark's Square pass covers the Doge's Palace and the Museo Correr trio of museums, plus one other civic museum of your choice (but not St Mark's basilica). Venice has many welcome money-saving tickets, passes and schemes. The museums around piazza San Marco (but not the paying parts of the basilica) can only be visited on a multi-entrance ticket. The full-price Musei di Piazza San Marco ticket can be bought at the sights themselves.